Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A day of firsts

Today has been a day of many firsts for me. I sent my first tweet this morning and I started my own blog. Who would have thought I would ever have done that. I'm glad that I was required to do it. I have been adamant about not trying any of these things.
My boys will be so surprised to see this blog. I am always complaining to them about how texting is making them illiterate and I can't figure out this twitter obsession. I have a hard time believing any one cares what I'm doing at any given point of the day. I'm slowly learning that these are important tools. In order to keep up with our changing world it's important to know these things. Even if I don't use them for myself I can certainly use them to keep up with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment